21.7.12

I'm Proud Of You

 '
Have I told you lately,
just how proud I am of you.
Of all the things that you've achieved,
and the wonderful things that you do.
 
You have achieved success,
and know what that success means.

You strive to meet your goals,
and to reach your dreams.
 
You do not accept limitations,
conquering things placed before you.

You no longer allow problems,
 cause you to be blue.
 
You have so much,
talent and creativity to share. =)

You have such a gift,
I don't think you are even aware.
 
You are an inspiration,
to so many people.

You treat everyone,
as your equal.
 
I guess what I am,
trying to say...
I love you so much,
and I am proud of you everyday.

'
:)


'

-He finds the right ways to make me laugh. Just looking into his eyes makes me smile :)-

1 comment:

  1. Please forgive me
    We’ll meet there & make up for all this :’)

    ReplyDelete